Wpns Co 2/5 Iraq

2/5 Members, Family and Friends - this is your area!

Moderator: 2/5 News - Iraq

Wpns Co 2/5 Iraq

#1 Postby Guest » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:44 am

I am looking for anyone that served with Wpns Co in Ramadi, Iraq. (Especially Doc J of Chicago, IL) My adopted son (in my heart) Cpl Marc T. Ryan was killed in Ramadi on 15 Nov. 2004. Doc J, left a message on Marc's Memorial page, that touched our hearts. Doc, I know in my heart that you did your best. I know that each and every one of you did your best, because you ARE the best! I thank you for being there with Marc. I find comfort in knowing he was with his brothers, when he was called home. He died exactly how he lived, like a warrior and hero. PLEASE, do not hold yourself accountable, we do not. We can NEVER thank you enough for being there for him. "What the catepillar calls the end, God calls a beautiful butterfly."
If your ever in NJ, this part of your family would love to meet or talk with you. PLease feel free to contact us anytime.
If anyone knows Doc J, please pass along my message.
~Sherry~
Not All Heros wear capes, some wear kevlar.

Sher3411
Private
2-5 Connection: No

#2 Postby Sher3411 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:48 am

Sorry, I did not realize that I was not logged in when I posted the message for Wpns Co. ~Sherry~

Sher3411
Private
2-5 Connection: No

#3 Postby Sher3411 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:31 am

Hello Again Weapons Co., Thank you so much Sgt. H. for giving me an address to send packages to ya'll. If any of ya'll need anything special PLEASE just let me know, I will do my best. Stay safe and strong. Again thank you for allowing me to keep Marc's memory alive by supporting you. God Bless you all. ~Sherry[/img]

Jim Mcdonald

Former Wpns CO 2/5 Marine

#4 Postby Jim Mcdonald » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:09 pm

My name is Jim McDonald, formerly Sgt. McDonald of HMG and HQ Plts. I ended my active duty in Oct. '98. I'm looking for some Marines who never get any mail...I'd like to send some some good stuff from home, junk-food, socks, toiletries, things of that nature. If anybody sees this message and can help me out, send the info to mcdonald816@sbcglobal.net. Thanks and Semper Fi to all, we are praying for all of you and wiching a safe return!!

Sgt. Mac

Cpl Marc Ryan

#5 Postby Guest » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:00 pm

I was with Wpns 2/5 in ramadi. I actually new Cpl Ryan very well.I was the gunner for his vehicle. I miss him and Thompson and Capt Rap very much. The all were great men that deserved to die old in their beds.

Nelly

Return to “2/5 Companies In Iraq & Afghanistan”